Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Outdoor Entertaining Essentials


Hey all! So much going on in my neck of the woods but just wanted to let you all know that for the moment the patio reveal is on hold. Its nearly done but I decided to add some last minute projects to really turn the space into something I really love and am proud of. Although I've only been blogging and sharing my world with you for a short time, I really only want to post and share projects that I love and am proud of. Otherwise I don't feel that this blog would be genuine or true to who I am. As of right now...I'm just not there with the patio...I've sorta hit a brick wall with the patio and need to take a step back and re-evaluate what I envisioned for the space originally. But I will finish it soon and when that day comes, you'll be the first to see! Deal?
 
If I could ever finish the patio I might be able to enjoy some of the items I'm featuring on the blog today because we're talking all things outdoor dining and entertaining. Summer is almost here! I keep saying "almost" because California has been experiencing an unseasonably gloomy May so as soon as California can make up its mind and temperatures start rising, I'm sure we'll be dining alfresco in no time! And good thing because...there's just so much good stuff out there folks! The outdoors have never looked so good.
 
Speaking of good totally amazing...have you seen this patio refresh? I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor. It was gorgeous before...and now?! This is what patio dreams are made of people!
 
Today I'm rounding up a whole slew of items perfectly designed for outdoor dining and entertaining. Maybe some of you (with finished patios and backyards) can find some use or inspiration from the items featured below. The stores are just killing it these days with so much awesome outdoor décor!
Outdoor Entertaining Essentials
 
 
Well? What do you think? Are you ready to invite friends and family over for a big ole BBQ? Some margaritas maybe? I know I am! Now...if only I can figure out the patio situation...hmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment