Thursday, February 5, 2015

I Love, Love!

Hello again my friends!
 
How is it already almost Valentine's Day? Where has the time gone?!
 
Today's post will be short a sweet...with Valentine's Day just around the corner have you thought about what you might surprise your loved ones with this Valentine's Day?
 
I've been lucky enough to have been shot by Cupid's arrow (yes, I know how corny I sound) and although I try to show my love and affection, 365 days a year, I always love Valentine's Day. Don't you?
 
If you're anything like me, Valentine's Day has snuck right up on you and you're frantically worrying about doing something sweet for your sweetie! Well you're in luck! I put together a few gift guides for all the guys and gals in your life that you might be showing some love to come February 14th.
 
Take a peek:

 
These gifts are sure to please your lady-love...I know I would be!
 
And we can't forget about the men in our lives. Here's what I rounded up as a gift guide for our men with a little help and input from my own!
 
 
 
Well? What do you think? Have you already decided what to get the honey in your life? Do tell!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment