Friday, December 18, 2015

Last Minute DIY Gifts

Today is Day 6 of my 12 Days of Christmas blog series which means we're half way through! Christmas is just a week away (eek!) and even though this post is coming to you late because I've been under the weather a bit - it's still the perfect time to take advantage of today's post.

This weekend is the last shopping weekend until the big day and we all have those last minute gifts on our list for people who either have everything, or for the people we have no idea what to get, don't we? Instead of reaching for the gift cards, today's post is full of easy DIY gifts that you can whip up over the weekend with just a few items and just in time to check those last minute gifts off our gift lists this year.

DIY Watercolor Mugs

Some dollar store mugs and leftover nail polish make beautiful mugs great for the coffee drinker in your life.


Gold Leaf Agate Coasters

Gift me these coasters and I'd be a happy girl.


Baby Rose Sugar Scrub

With just a few simple ingredients, you'll have a gift that leaves your recipient feeling silky smooth.


Marbled Ring Dishes

Get your creative juices flowing and make some beautifully marbled and EASY dishes that can be used for rings and many, many other things.


Crystal Knob Boxes

Top any box with a pretty crystal and I'd be smitten. These boxes are the perfect gift for that girly girl in your life.

Source: Homey Oh My!

There you have it! 5 quick and easy gifts to DIY this weekend that any recipient would love - heck, I just may gift myself a few of these too! I don't know about you but when it's this close to Christmas, I'd rather DIY than buy and who wouldn't with these adorable options?

No comments:

Post a Comment